April 4, 2009

Bombay

Last week i got to know that happyness is not so difficult to feel as we think it is. I had this sudden urge to go to Bombay. Although i had been planning for a long time but all of a sudden I didn't know why I just wanted to go. But wasn't it the old me to just get up & do what i wanted to do even if that didn't have a big reason behind it.

Like a kid I went up to my boss and told him that "i wanna go to Bombay". And he sent me to bombay within a week. The whole thought that I just put my finger on something and I got that made me feel elated!! Now this is why i used to always feel that I am god's favourite child. Once again in life, after a really long time, I started feeling like that again.

Going to bombay was not such a big deal as such. But it was a very important trip for me. Both professionally & personally. It was my trip to "do" & "undo" a few things. Since the time my tickets were booked I knew this trip is gonna be the refresh button of my life. I was excited not for anything but for this chance to get my old old self back. I just wanted a lil break. Not the goa kind of break. But a break from a few things yet being around things and people who matter. And my work is one such aspect of my life. So a work cum pleasure trip is what I really needed.

Working makes me feel nice. And it makes feel important & wanted. And I love feeling like that. Then the whole feeling that there were friends in Bombay who were waiting for me, made me feel special. Friends who met me in Delhi a month ago but couldn't stop saying awesome when I told them that I am coming. Then there were friends who had no obligations to meet me but still went out of their way to do so. Also, there were new friendships waiting to be formed.

And above all, you give me a beach and i am the most happiest person on this planet. I feel PEACE when i am at a beach. Looking at the waves gives me joy which is truly unmatched. And Bombay has beaches!!!

Towards the last day i had started missing home, i had started missing delhi. But inside i was feeling nice, there were friends who were waiting for me to come back. You see, as I said earlier i love being wanted!!! Desire happens to be the meaning of my name!!! ;)

Once once again my confidence in my intuition has strengthened. I had this feeling that I should go to Bombay. It will make me feel me feel happy, that's exactly what I am feeling!!! :)

And since the day I have been back from Bombay, people around me and I myself can feel this change in me. I have become happy, fresh, excited, hopeful, lively & what not. Did Bombay "do" something? Or did it "undo" something? Or probably both? Whatever the case is, I am happy and that's all that matters!!!

Thank you Boss!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment